Charitable giving is one of the Core Values of Clemens Food Group (CFG). We have a strong belief in not only stewardship and philanthropy, but also being a good citizen and neighbor in the communities where we live and work.
As an organization, CFG receives a multitude of requests on a yearly basis for both financial and product donations and we strive to accommodate as many as we can. Therefore, we focus our product donations toward local non-profit, 501(c)(3) charitable organizations.
Coldwater donations coming in 2017.
Our product donation guidelines are as follows:
- We require a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice to process all donation requests.
- All donations must be picked up at our Hatfield, PA, facility -- Mondays and Fridays only between the hours of 12:30pm and 3:30 pm. Please make the necessary arrangements.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for CFG to respond back to your request.
- CFG's product donation program is based on a 50/50 program up to a $1,000 yearly maximum contribution from CFG per organization.
- If you wish to request a product donation over and above the $1,000 yearly maximum from CFG, you may do so, but it will be at a full-purchase price to your organization.
- In order to request a product donation, please properly complete our online donation request form.
- If the form has been properly completed, you will receive an email confirmation shortly thereafter.
- If you do not receive an email confirmation, we have not received your online donation request. Please resubmit another on-line request properly completing all required fields.
Thank you for your interest in Clemens Food Group product.