Featured Product: Hatfield Bacon
Hatfield Bacon Bowl Directions:
1 pound Sliced Hatfield Bacon
- Separate bacon strips from the package.
- Using an 8" non-stick frying pan or skillet, lay bacon strips in the pan arranged in a "basket weave."
- Fry bacon on medium heat until almost crispy, but still flexible.
- Carefully remove the bacon weave and place in a large bowl.
- Using paper towels, push weave down into bowl to shape it.
- Let stand a few minutes to cool.
*You can use any size bowl; just adjust the amount of your
bacon slices accordingly.
(Don't use anything too heavy)
- Ice cream
- Mashed potatoes
- Chocolate covered peanuts
- Scrambled egg bake
- Your favorite dip or spread