Clemens Food Group offers just what you are looking for in a career – competitive pay, great benefits, caring work environment, and lots of extras including a fitness center, family physician, and company store, all onsite.
Our Core Values – Ethics, Integrity, and Stewardship define how we operate at Clemens Food Group. These same Core Values helped us build a respected and trustworthy reputation throughout our 125+ year history, and we continue to be one of the region’s most popular employers.
OUR PLANT LOCATIONS
INSTANTLY APPLY NOW!
Clemens is in growth mode! We have a variety of opportunities that may be right for you across:
- Cutting Warehouse
- Corporate & Professional Services
Don’t have time to search our job board? No problem! Please click here, or scan the QR code, and enter your contact information. We will reach out to you directly to help find a job that suits you best.
To see department and position area descriptions, click below.
COMMITMENT TO TEAM MEMBERS
OUR TEAM IS OUR FAMILY
At Clemens Food Group, we’re proud of our passionate, hardworking team members. That’s why we don’t just see them as employees — they’re integral partners in our continued success. In addition to offering fair wages and competitive benefits, we work to ensure every employee has the opportunity to turn a job with us into a fulfilling career.
Our commitment to our team members includes:
- Health and wellness programs featuring an on-site wellness staff, fitness center and range of health services.
- Clemens Food Group Cares, a robust employee support program to support team members and their families through challenging times.
- Training, education opportunities and leadership programs for professional growth.
We’re deeply committed to helping every team member thrive and grow in their career here at Clemens Food Group.
At Clemens Food Group, the health and wellness of our team members are top priorities.
In addition to offering robust healthcare plans that include medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage, we also take extra steps to keep our team members healthy, day after day.
Family Wellness Center are integrated into our employee benefits package.
Selection of our wellness services includes:
- Urgent medical care
- Health screenings
- Laboratory services
- Disease management
- Health and wellness coaching
- Physical therapy
Fitness Center & Gymnasium, we offer a state-of-the-art fitness center, athletic trainers, and a full-court gymnasium on our campus that allows team members to participate in cardio, strength training, circuit workouts, team sports games, group classes, and more.
Quality is one of our key expectations here at Clemens Food Group, and we believe that extends to the quality of life of our team members.
Our benefits package includes:
- Affordable health insurance plans that include medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
- A generous 401k retirement plan with the opportunity for a 4% company match
- Paid time off—take out personal days.
- Short- and long-term disability
- Team member recognition programs
- Scholarship program for the children of team members
- Educational assistance
- Leave of absence accommodations
- Annual Bonus Opportunities
CFG CARES, a robust program to support team members and their families through challenging times.
- CERTIFIED COUNSELORS, Access to confidential professional counseling through our Employee Assistance Program.
- THE CATASTROPHIC BENEVOLENT FUND, When team members and their immediate families need assistance during an emergency or catastrophic event, financial support can help ease any overwhelming burden.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE, Financial assistance for team members who legally adopt a child under the age of 18.
We are deeply committed to helping every team member thrive and grow in their career here at Clemens Food Group.
We offer a number of career advancement programs and opportunities to keep team members engaged in their work, involved in our larger vision, and working passionately toward their career goals.
TEAM HUDDLES, Regular team meetings to make sure everyone is on the same page, working toward the same short- and long-term goals.
PROBLEM-SOLVING MEETINGS, Meetings designed to solve immediate team concerns and align around goals for continuous improvement.
TEAM MEMBER ENGAGEMENT SURVEY, A bi-annual opportunity for every member of Clemens Food Group to give feedback on how our company is doing. This invaluable tool has helped identify concerns and shape action plans, all while letting team members know their opinions are truly valued.
LEADERSHIP TRAINING PROGRAMS, Programs designed to support high-performing team members in their growth, and to develop leaders from within our organization, with courses ranging from Fundamentals in Leadership, to Business Acumen, to Team Leadership, to Leadership Mastery.