Charitable giving is one of the core values of Clemens Food Group (CFG). We have a strong belief not only in stewardship and philanthropy, but also in being a good citizen and neighbor in the communities where we live and work.
As an organization, CFG receives a multitude of requests on a yearly basis for both financial and product donations and we strive to accommodate as many as we can. Therefore, we focus our product donations toward local nonprofit, 501(c)(3) charitable organizations.
Our product donation guidelines are as follows:
- We require a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice to process all donation requests
- All donations must be picked up at our Hatfield, Pa., facility—Mondays and Fridays only between the hours of 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm. Please make the necessary arrangements.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for CFG to respond to your request.
- CFG's product donation program is based on a 50/50 program up to a $1,000 yearly maximum contribution from CFG per organization.
- If you wish to request a product donation over and above the $1,000 yearly maximum from CFG, you may do so, but it will be at a full purchase price to your organization.
- In order to request a product donation, please properly complete our online donation request form.
- If the form has been properly completed, you will receive an email confirmation shortly thereafter.
- If you do not receive an email confirmation, we have not received your online donation request. Please resubmit another online request properly completing all required fields.
Thank you for your interest in Clemens Food Group products. Please submit the form below to be considered for a product donation.