With over 100 years of experience in the transportation, distribution, and food logistics business, PV Transport has the dedicated staff and state-of-the-art equipment to provide solutions not only for Clemens Food Group but for other companies who are looking for truckload and less-than-truckload options.
- 100+ years of distribution and logistics experience
- 110+ late-model company tractors
- 150+ refrigerated trailers
- 50+ live haul trailers
- Consolidated, temperature-controlled distribution services with set sailing schedules
- Cross-docking services
- Delivery/pick up area covers Maine to North Carolina along the East Coast and west to Ohio
Truck Repair Capabilities Include:
- 24/6 operation from 16:30 Sunday through 15:30 Saturday
- Preventive maintenance
- State and federal inspections
- Emergency repairs including road service
- Major and minor repair services, including welding and bodywork
- Full service parts department
- Wash bay services
Over the years, our commitment to safety has earned us awards from both state and national trucking associations, including the NPTC Fleet and PMTA Great West Safety Awards—underlining our key expectation that safety should be a priority for every single team member.
To ensure animal and road safety is a priority from the start, a bill of lading should be downloaded and filled out by drivers before every trip.